N° of Compartments
Max Motors Power (Kw)
Net Weight (Kg)
400 V - 50/60 Hz
Solid frame in high thickness steel section, sandblasted and painted with epoxy paint to which are fixed, on high, four suspensions with large size springs suitably dimensioned, holding the swinging block (washing tank and drum) together with frontal plate COMPLETELY IN STAINLESS STEEL and the steel back head internally covered in stainless steel AISI 304.
- Dimensions: ∅mm. 1830, depth mm. 1120
- All stainless steel AISI 304 construction. Frontal partition in three compartments for a better distribution of the washing load. Every compartment is equipped with safety catch.
- External bands in high thickness plate with very dense boring, equipped with lifting-beating loops, with reinforcing rings.
- Internal planes suitably profiled and reinforced plate, PARTIALLY BORED for a better rinse.
Handy container for detergents with two dragging boxes for powder detergents in stainless steel AISI 316, and three pouring off boxes in PVC for liquid additives.
The first stainless steel box is provided with a button which permits its manual functioning in every moment.
Timed introduction of the additives, hydraulic and electric pre-setting with 8 interface relays, for the connection to a DETERGENTS DOSING DISTRIBUTING BOX. Up to eight different products may be connected, mass-produced.
Stainless steel floats fixture for the regulation of three different water levels, with visual control by means of a rectangular porthole on both the fronts of the machine. Every level is independent and may be raised or lowered by the customer, at will.
Pneumatic group formed by electrovalves ASCO JOUCOMATIC with manual control and luminous adapter to define the state of excitation of the electrovalve, PLACED IN A HANDY PANEL OUTSIDE THE STRUCTURE.
Besides, the washing programmed cool down and the mixed water are present without further connections.
|THREE-PHASE POWER SUPPLY:||Volt 400 – 50/60 Hz – Thermal circuit breaker or DIAZET delayed fuses of 63 A (different voltage and frequencies, at will).|
24 Volt transformer for the auxiliary system.
|WATER INLET:||Two 1″½ electrovalves: hot and cold (third water inlet at will). SIRAI diaphragm electrovalves (at will ASCO JOUCOMATIC pneumatic).|
|STEAM INLET:||To heat the washing with ¾” pneumatic valve, pressure 1-10 BAR.|
|COMPRESSED AIR:||Fastening ¼” – pressure 7-8 BAR.|
A single motor (Power 40 Kw) powered by an inverter.
Possibility to choose the speed of the drum both during the wash and during the extraction Cycle.
Maximum speed 545 rpm (G FACTOR = 303)
Drum brake with shoes, operating by pneumatic cylinder with safety block in case of power failure or compressed air failure.
- MICROPROCESSOR SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC (TELEMECANIQUE)
- Colour key board touch screen of 5,7” SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC
- Memory capacity: 35 PROGRAMS.
- Possibility to read and, if necessary, correct already introduced programs.
- Displaying of the carrying out of the washing cycle with the indication of the phase in progress (soak, pre-washing, washing or rinse) and of the operation being carried out (water introduction, products introduction, operating time etc.)
- Non-stop display of the temperature present in the tank and of the time passed from the begging of the cycle.
- Date and time display.
- Possibility to stop a washing cycle (with possible opening of the external door) to start again from the same point, or, pressing two special keys, to move forward or go back to an already carried on operation (the forward and back keys can be locked introducing a code).
- Possibility to operate manually on the automatic cycle.
- Possibility to put a HOWLER (bell) in the program or at its end.
- Hot and cold water mixing at a desired temperature (without the help of steam or diathermic oil).
- Independent temperature in every phase of the cycle.
- Cool down (GRADUAL COOLING OF THE TEMPERATURE OF THE WASHING) necessary to wash synthetic fibbers which would be spoilt by a sharp change in temperature. The cooling of the washing temperature must, usually, take place, at 3-4°C/minute.
- Gradual raising of the washing temperature (it’s used for special products, generally in dyeing cycles).
The washer extractor is built according to safety regulations in force and the CE CODE.
The washer extractor is controlled, while carrying out its functions, by means of a check control which, in the case of a anomaly or simply an oversight (for example the non-opening of the water inlet valve to give water to the machine), signals to the operator, by means of an INTERMITTENT SOUND and a MESSAGE on the keyboard, the relative cause, stopping the cycle. It’s a great help to the maintenance because, besides pointing immediately out the problem, DISPLAYS THE WAYS OF INTERVENTION.
To be short, we list only the titles of the alarm messages more detailed information could be found on the operator’s hand book.
- TILT – BALANCE
- MAGNETOTHERMIC MOTOR
- TEMPERATURE FEELER
- CLOSED BRAKE
- OPEN BRAKE
- OPEN DOOR
- WATER FOR HEATING IS LACKING
- WATER PERMANENCE IN DISTRIBUTION
- WATER PERMANENCE DURING DRAINAGE
- WATER INTRODUCTION
- OVER TEMPERATURE MOTOR
- ALARM INVERTER
- INGRESSO ACQUA
- SOVRATEMPERATURA MOTORE
- ALLARME INVERTER
It’s possible to know the exact amount of consumption only knowing the washing cycle.
N.B.: if the washer extractor is equipped with a supplementary drain (at will), it’s possible to retrieve the rinse water (usually two rinses water) which is stored in a tank (prepared by the customer) provided with a suitable filter, and used again in the next washing cycle.